Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Homeward Bound!


This morning I got to see Misty again before heading for the airport. It was so fun to finally MEET her in person. We've known each other for a couple of years now, but only online. Misty is a really talented writer and I had a lot of fun talking with her.
The other thing I got to do today was fly. I know this is the least favorite part of other peoples' travel experience but I love it. I don't like the airport part, but the taking off, soaring through the air, and landing parts are faboo. (Yes, I am an Animaniacs fan.)
Still, I gotta tell you I was SO glad to get home - even though one of my cats had pooped on the carpet. Thank God for Resolve carpet stain cleaner!
RWA was wonderful. Overwhelming. Exhausting. Inspiring. Well I could go on with words for hours, but I am glad I went and I intend to save up my money and go next year. I'm looking forward to San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment