Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Can we say nervous?

Next Tuesday I will be winging my way to Dallas, TX for the RWA National conference and I'm nervous and excited both. I'm looking forward to meeting people I currently only know online via special interest chapters, and I'm going to enjoy spending some time with my IRN friends who will be attending the conference too. Most of the IRN crew has attended before, and they've offered some great advice as far as planning for the trip and getting ready for my pitch appointment.

I've been worried about coming up with the perfect pitch and still can't seem to come up with a "high concept idea" to save my life. I hope the people I meet won't be hypercritical. As everyone I talk to tells me, they are just people. They put their pants on one leg at a time. Assuming they wear pants - if they do skirts - all bets are off! ;-)

Keep your fingers crossed for my good health and success. Off to Nationals I go!
Woo Hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment