Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Am I being unfaithful?

I still love Diarmid Redwolf. Really. He is the hottest cop I've ever written. I love his humor (dry and macabre) and his sexy bod. But he has Mikaela. Diar has his happily ever after.

I feel like I should let him go. Why? I'm writing a new hero.

Lord Eaduin Kempe is my new hero and I'm falling for the guy. He's tortured and feels like he doesn't deserve love and happiness, but he does. Not only that but he is a very intense and passionate lover. Plus he looks damn good in chain mail armor!

Am I being unfaithful? I don't know and I wonder if every romance author has this reaction as she transitions from one book to the next. Do you ever feel like you are cheating on a lover when you start writing a new hero and he captures your imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment