Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I DID IT!

I finished. All 1032 words are gone. In fact I sliced and diced nearly 1100 words. I've sent the manuscript to my editor and she said she'll get started with it within the next couple of weeks. Yaaaaaaay!

Now I just need to figure out what to do next. I've had several ideas for my next project. The rock singer isn't going to happen right now. So I've been messing with ideas and I found a shapeshifter idea I'd gotten a good start with and I think I can get it written soon.

A female packleader needs a mate to placate her nervous pack. A shapeshifter orthopedic surgeon needs a mate to impress the head of his practice. They're matched by Predator-match.com - and the sparks fly - True Mate style. While the two alpha True Mates fight for dominance in the bedroom, the doctor has to fight his dominating instincts and follow his packleader.

I like what I have written so far. I'll let you know how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment