Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm on Fire!!!

Last weekend, right after my IRN meeting on the 18th I got involved with a writing challenge issued by fellow PI (Passionate Ink) members. I have been writing my ass off. Well, no. It's actually still there. However so are about 18,000 new words! Really! It's so exciting to feel creativity surging through me like this. In fact, if my writing surges regularly I'll be a very happy camper.

Part of my inspiration comes from the fact that I got to write an extremely hot love scene between my hero and heroine this week. Somehow I can NOT write a short love scene to save my life. Still I'm good with it because, DANG Eaduin is a hottie! The cool thing is Vérité more than matches him.

I could almost hear Eaduin singing the Rick James song, Superfreak. You know the line... "She's a very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother..." And trust me kids, it was a VERY happy song Eaduin's singing. LOL Of course I know full well that Vérité has no complaints either. Ever since I wrote that scene she's been wearing one of those secret, "I've had great sex" smiles. You know, kind of like the Mona Lisa.

It's been a good week for writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment