Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Romanticon - mere days away



OMG - I'm so not ready. I'm excited and nervous but definitely not ready. I mean I have clothes for everything. A nice dress for the appreciation dinner on Saturday night and a fun outfit for the Psychedelic Soiree on Friday night. I have bookmarks for readers but I don't have any "signed by author" stickers.


Somehow I feel a little frazzled. Maybe for the con next year, I'll feel more organized. More ready. I'm really looking forward to meeting my fellow authors though. Some of my favorite EC authors will be attending so it will be SO cool to meet them.
I'm especially going to enjoy meeting readers who'll be attending. I'm excited about my first big book signing. So if you live in the Ohio and surrounding areas, please come out for the book signing on Saturday from 10:30 - 11:30 am and from 2:30 - 3:30 pm.


NOTE: I had a couple of things wrong. Hint for all of you out there - always CHECK on things before you leave. Saturday is "Authormania" where the authors hang out and meet with readers. We can also sign books that people have brought with them. Then on SUNDAY is the official book fair where they will be selling books and authors will sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment