Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Vision Boards

Vision Boards. What are they? Why do them? Well, a friend of mine first explained this concept to me sometime last year. If you visualize what you want, you set the universe in motion to provide it. Simple concept really. See it. Believe it. Receive it. (I think they say that in The Secret.)

I've done this a couple of times - and I'm overdue for another. I created collages of my goals in life. Things like becoming published, attending conferences, creativity, love, etc. Now, not all my "wishes" have manifested yet but some have. And if I keep positive I believe that ultimately all of them will.

If you're artistic draw what you want. If that area isn't your forte then go through magazines and pull out words and pictures representing what you want or what makes you happy. In the ones I've created, I also "prepared" items I cut out and included. Like a picture of a particular person, place, or thing then I added words to the pictures so the idea was uniquely mine.

This was a lot of fun and really made me think about what I wanted to do with my life. And especially what I wanted to experience in my life. Give it a try. Suspend disbelief and just have fun. Maybe in a few years, your vision boards will be road maps to the world in which you live.

Want to learn more about how to create a vision board? Check out this link...

No comments:

Post a Comment