Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HGTV Junkie

Ever since I started house hunting, I've turned into a HGTV junkie. I preface all statements with "Well, when I was watching HGTV I saw..." It's so sad.

Yet, HGTV really speaks to me now. I used to watch it before. I'd pop in to watch the occasional decorating show, or something about people looking for a house to buy. It was entertaining but held no real meaning for me.

Now, I watch almost any show on HGTV and I think to myself, hmmmm could I do that when I find a house I want to buy? Would it be hard to paint? Could I build that...whatever it is?

I think my friends have started to want to tape my mouth shut. But they're my friends, so they haven't done it yet but it's only a matter of time. Help! I think I need an intervention...

No comments:

Post a Comment