Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Color me a happy camper


Okay, they have me for at least one more season, as long as the writers don't screw it up again.

The season finale was much more satisfying than most of the rest of the season has been...I'll give them that. But please, Calleigh and Eric are just a no go. Calleigh and the bad boy has possibilities.

BTW - is H ever going to develop a personal life again? It would be nice. It would be even nicer if she was born prior to the initial screening of Star Wars. Better still if just maybe she had even HAZY memories of Watergate or Vietnam.

Don't mind me, I'm just a writer frustrated with one of my favorite shows and how far off the beaten path they've traveled - and NOT in a good way.

Thankfully, there's hope for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment