Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hanky Spanky Play List




In Hanky Spanky, the hero, Andy Larson, is a Minnesota sugar beet farmer who is a sensual Dom. My heroine, Karen Eckberg, has had a crush on Andy since high school, but now that she's moved back to her home town it's time for Karen and Andy to get to know each other and develop a hot Dom/sub relationship.



While I wrote this story, music helped me to set the mood depending on which scene I was writing. The song that inspired the title and the fun of the story was Hanky Panky sung by Madonna.



Karen has always found farmer Andy sexy and so one of the songs that fits the sexy relationship between Andy and Karen is the fun song She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy sung by Kenny Chesney.



 And of course the story is about BDSM and features a club that Andy and Karen meet face to face in for the first time. Up to that point, Karen doesn't realize her online Sir is Andy. But at the club, I'm sure Rihanna's S&M would be playing in the main room.



At one point, Andy and Karen dance to Father Figure by George Michael. It's a sexy moment in their first evening together.



And this is a love song that fits the way Andy feels about Karen. She isn't convinced of her beauty but to Andy, she's a stunner.



And finally, I can see Karen perform this dance for Andy in a sexy epilogue to this story. One of my favorite scenes from 9 1/2 Weeks was this one - You Can Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker.



I love these songs and they fit Hanky Spanky really well. It made writing the story a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the insight into my writing process. Thanks! Francesca Hawley

Buy Links


Click here for Kindle release
     
Click here for print release

No comments:

Post a Comment