Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rockin' Little Christmas

I've been kicking ass lately with my writing. Not only did I finish, submit and contract Leader of the Pack, I finished and submitted a Christmas shapeshifter story to EC called Rockin' Little Christmas. I'll let you know when I have a cover and release date for Leader of the Pack.

Rockin' Little Christmas - hmmm. What shall I tell you about this one? It's fun. Family. Holiday. Maybe I should just show you my inspiration for the book...





I've loved this song for YEARS and Deborah Allen is so damn cute in this video. Yes, it IS an oldie. You should be able to tell just from what she's wearing what an oldie it is. Grin. But I knew that I wanted to write a story about a rock guitarist and the girl he falls in love with.

So here's the working blurb for the story - hope you like it:

Rockin' Little Christmas

When her parents' rock band, The Pack, performs at Zach's bar, Mandy discovers her True Mate, Joe Blackwolf, the band's lead singer and guitarist. All she has to do now is convince Joe that she told a little white lie to make her mom happy, her father that rock musician's aren't all alike, and her new mate's family that rockers aren't all that different from classical musicians.

Joe Blackwolf is celebrating his 40th birthday. And what he wishes for when he blows out the candles is to find his True Mate. He succeeds when he meets Mandy Goldwolf. Problem is...she belongs to someone else. Finding out the truth leaves him free to explore every inch of her smokin' hot curves, but now, Joe and Mandy are neck deep in overbearing relatives and everyone is in for a Rockin' Little Christmas!


* * * * *


I'll keep you posted about any contract info so keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment