Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I had a disasterous experience with lasagna last night. Chose the wrong gluten free noodles. They were gummy and had a funny aftertaste. Bleh.  I do not recomment DeBoles Rice lasagna noodles. I attempted a slow cooker lasagna, perhaps they'd be better with a "normal" bake. Even the strongly seasoned canned sauce I used couldn't save the lasagna.

I had much better luck making garlic cheese Bisquick biscuits using the gluten free Bisquick mix. It ended up REALLY tasty. That was Christmas supper last night.

I'm going to attempt a stuffing using a bread made with rice flour for Christmas supper tonight. I hope this succeeds. At least the ground turkey will be good - I'm going to make it into a meatloaf and cook it in the same pan with the stuffing. If the stuffing sucks, I can just toss it, and it won't affect the turkey.  I hope you all had better food experiences this Christmas than I did.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment