Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

New Reviews for Protect and Defend!


Wow - I've gotten some more great reviews for
Protect and Defend!

Bitten by Books reviewer Megan said some really cool things about my first book.

"Francesca Hawley wrote Protect and Defend so well that you can actually feel the emotions that the characters went through coming off the pages."

Yaaaay! She liked it. She really liked it!
* * * * *
I received great review from Erotic Horizon too! The reviewer said some super stuff about Protect and Defend! Wooo Hoooo!

"Ms. Hawley is a new to me author and i found her writing style to be easy – very edgy with an underlying element of fun. It has a “expect the jack to jump out of the box at any minute” feel and this sort of tension filled expectation continued a good way through the book. I really like it and it was a pleasure to be surprised."

Breaking News - Protect and Defend will be release in print from Ellora's Cave later on this year. I don't have a release date as yet, but I think it will be sometime in August or September. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment