Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stopped in the Name of Love...


If having trouble with completing your second book is sophmoreitis, I guess I'm suffering from Junioritis. My second book will be released by Ellora's Cave on May 29, 2009 and I'm over the moon about it. However, I now have to buckle down and write a third book and I'm finding it a challenge.

It's not that I don't have ideas for a book. It's not that I haven't started three or four projects. I have. I have great ideas. But... I've come to road blocks with ALL of them. The funny thing is, the road block is a love scene. Every single time. It's like I've gotten frigid or something and it's horrible. Bleh.

I've been bouncing from idea to idea but when I put my butt in the chair and my hands on the keyboard I sit there and nothing happens. Aaaaaaargh! I hate it. My poor heroes must be suffering from terminal blue balls by now. I mean...ouch. My heroines are laying there throbbing but experiencing no release. They aren't happy and neither am I.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you get writing again? How did you get in the mood to write a hot love scene. Help! My heroes and heroines have started to plot my demise and I need to get us all some relief. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. ~sigh~ This seems to be my life lately. Not sure why, but my characters have gotten quiet lately.

    I find it helps to go back and have a good old heart to heart with them, which usually turns into an interview, then more story.

    I'm thinking it's time again for another round. :-)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete