Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Floating in a happiness bubble!

Well, I was floating after Barack Obama's election as our new President-Elect. I was just starting to come down when I received my cover art and release date from Ellora's Cave. I am officially floating again - in fact it might take some serious work to get me to come down from the stratosphere! (I'm feeling kind of like Uncle Albert - tea party on the ceiling and all!)

Protect and Defend will be released on January 7, 2009.
And I'm unveiling it here...
My cover! The cover art is by Dar Albert and it is beeeeeuuuuutiful!




5 comments:

  1. That is a yummy cover, Frnacesca. Congratulations. I felt the same way about the cover he did for my book, Kiss of the Werewolves. He's fabulous! Sedonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedonia,
    Thanks so much for visiting. Your cover is gorgeous too! Receiving the cover art finally made it all "real" in a very exciting way!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francesca, not only is your blog very striking, but hello! SO is that cover - totally hot, very evocative and sexy and the color scheme is very handsome. Definitely something to be giddy over. Enjoy this moment and I can't wait to see the book in the flesh, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lise. I love the way my hero looks on the cover. I'm definitely going to get an 8x10 made to hang up on my wall. ;-)

    ReplyDelete